Roll over image to zoom in
Gabion wall with cover 600x30x200cm steel Vida XL
VidaXL - 144915
Description and specifications
- The dimensions of the gabion wall are 600 cm long x 30 cm wide x 200 cm high.
- The width before assembly is 40 cm.
- The dimensions of the mesh are approximately 10 cm long x 5 cm wide/ 10 cm long x 10 cm wide.
- The material of manufacture is galvanised steel, which resists rust and weathering and makes it very durable.
- To form the mesh grid, the transverse and longitudinal wires must be welded at all intersections.
- This wall is very stable and can be used wherever there is a need to withstand snow, wind, etc.
- The wire diameter is 3.5 mm.
- It is filled with rocks or gravel to build it quickly.
- These are not included.
- The load capacity is 1400 kg/m³.
- It has bottom and top covers, which keep the filling in place if sealed.
- It is an excellent choice for designing exteriors, in the home or in commercial areas.