Roll over image to zoom in
Nodular drainage sheet 1x20 m Vida XL
VidaXL - 144948
Description and specifications
- Nodular drainage sheet ideal for separating the soil layer of buried walls.
- Provides perfect protection for building foundations.
- It is used for drainage and back ventilation of masonry to prevent the growth of mould.
- It can also be used in the construction of green roofs, acting as an intermediate layer or pad for paving to protect it from moisture.
- It is highly resistant to pressure, moisture, decay, chemicals, wear and tear.
- Colour: Black.
- Material: HDPE (high density polyethylene).
- Its dimensions are 20 m long x 1 m wide.
- Nodule height: 8 mm.
- Weight: 400 g/m².
- Compressive strength: 2500 N/m².
- Tensile strength: 3000 N.
- Temperature resistance: -70 °C to +70 °C.
This product cannot be shipped to the Balearic Islands.